How am I supposed to raise all that money?
InSite gives agents all the tools and training needed to accomplish this goal and empowers them to tap into their bravery and risk taking powers.
1. InSite provides 2 letter templates for you to personalize and send to at least 40 people. You'll ask your parents/family to help you come up with 40 people.
2. A spreadsheet will also be provided to keep track of who has been contacted and the donations given.
3. Agents are led through a series of activities, based in design thinking, which bring them to collaborative teams working on similar ideas. Each team gets a coach so that their ideas become events which raise funds.
4. A workshop inspires agents on how our 3rd party platform, pifworld.com and how to use this effectively. You'll get hacks on how to use social media effectively.
5. You'll gain experience in writing and giving a pitch that is authentic, true and speaks to your passion which inspires others to want to join you in your cause.
The most important step is deciding you can do this, the rest is just follow through, and we'll be there to support you all the way. Confidence comes when you do something you didn't think you could do. Bravery is being scared and doing it anyway. Step into the person you want to be. That's what we encourage.