Ways to engage and inspire students
How we support schools
InSite is designed for secondary students from 14+. We believe high expectations, and real responsibility given with support in real world issues leads to igniting passion and change for all who contribute. BONUS: students can contribute time with InSite as a means to fulfil CAS or other service learning requirements.
If you are a CAS coordinator or Headmaster of a school, contact us today and let's discuss how you can offer InSite to the students at your school.
Here’s a short list of gains for students:
- Get students out of their comfort zone
- Connect them to something bigger than themselves
- Solve problems together as a team that seem impossible
- Expose their strengths and how to use them
- Help them reach goals that seem unattainable
- Guide them to be the best version of themselves
- Highlight our shared humanity and our connectedness to one another
Shortlist of things you'll gain
InSite aims to provide excellent programs and resources in helping implement CAS and other leadership and service learning objectives. We are constantly innovating and incorporating the latest in leadership implementation and skills based development.
Working alongside CAS coordinators, CAS supervisors, and school teachers, in providing shared information about student progress increases accountability for InSite students while keeping the teachers informed and prepared.
Current schools use InSite as a way to demonstrate their active role in global issues to prospective parents, highlight the team in the annual yearbooks, and some teachers integrate the student learning from the program and trips to South Africa and other locations in their relevant content areas.