Here's the deal. We all have 24 hours in a day and we all decide how to use those precious hours. InSite is designed so that you have the maximum benefit for the time invested. Every single hour you designate for InSite will fulfil at least one of the CAS learning outcomes. InSite provides the structure so that you can focus on what matters and not wasting your time trying to figure out what to do.
Fundraising usually brings up feelings of fear and seems impossible at the first glance. We get that. We believe that fundraising:
gives people who want to help a solution.
gives experience in how to give a pitch.
increases your self confidence as you reach a goal that seems a little out of your reach.
provides opportunities for others to support you in pursuing your goals.
gives you skills and tools in communication, event planning, budgeting, and public speaking.
creates opportunities for you to be resourceful and creative.
To accomplish this, InSite provides the tools you need to fundraise in a way that is authentic and natural for you, that excites your network in wanting to contribute and gets you to your goal.
InSite gives agents all the tools and training needed to accomplish this goal and empowers them to tap into their bravery and risk taking powers.
1. InSite provides 2 letter templates for you to personalize and send to at least 40 people. You'll ask your parents/family to help you come up with 40 people.
2. InSite members can use Facebook’s donation tool so, you’ll be given instructions on how to recruit family and friends to raise funds for you on FB with our Birthday fundraising campaigns.
3. Each team member will receive a Social Media kit including pictures, sample text and instructions on how to use Instagram, FB and other SM platforms to raise funds.
4. A workshop inspires agents on how our 3rd party platform, pifworld.com and how to use this effectively.
5. You'll gain experience in writing and giving a pitch that is authentic, true and speaks to your passion which inspires others to want to join you in your cause.
6. The first 10 students to complete the sign up process will win InSite’s fundraising bundle which includes a location/food/drink for an event to raise funds.
The most important step is deciding you can do this, the rest is just follow through, and we'll be there to support you all the way. Confidence comes when you do something you didn't think you could do. Bravery is being scared and doing it anyway. Step into the person you want to be. That's what we encourage.